For a person working as a researcher or content writer then they will definitely face the problem of duplication and plagiarism. Plagiarism is the way of copying one’s content from the Internet and showcasing it be own. There is a number of tools that are used for detection and checking of plagiarism. The online plagiarism checker helps you to find out the content is unique or not and show up the part of the text if it is copied from any content. Using this would help in identifying plagiarism and create genuine content for your websites. There are many reasons for using plagiarism tools online. You can find many tools available for both free and paid.
A plagiarism detector is a software application that is made to identify the copied content from the internet. It would help people from making a mistake by copying the words written by another person. A free Plagiarism checker is not reliable when compared with the paid version. The major difference between the paid and free version is that the amount of material that can be sent through at a time. In the version of the free software, there will be a limitation in the written piece of information. It will have some wait time between the pages. This would be difficult for the situation when there is a number of pages to check.
Steps to check plagiarism online
If anyone feels that the content is copied from the Internet and has doubt, then the checker software can be used to clear it. Here are the steps followed in a plagiarism check.
- Browse the internet to open any plagiarism checker available online.
- In the blank text box that is displayed on the screen, you can post the text to be checked.
- If it is a good site, the results will be displayed very soon.
- If the text contains any copied content, the checker will identify them and show it by highlighting.
- Click on the highlighted part and that will take to the original article from the content where it was taken.
- Once you know the copied part you can edit the text.
- Check the content once again in the software.
- This needs to be done continuously until the checker doesn’t show any highlights.
Benefits of using plagiarism checker
There are many uses in using the checking software in any writing job. If sometimes you are in a situation when the content written by you is said to be a copied one, then it would be something embarrassed. To avoid this, the content can be checked in a plagiarism checker before publishing. This would avoid the thought of thinking you as a bad writer. This tool is very helpful in the educational field. Nowadays students are very dependent on the internet for their project studies. Few would just copy and paste the content as such from any page. So with the help of this tool, online anyone can check the validity of the content. This tool is used in many other fields too. You can use this service to find the duplicity and avoid it.